Cruises for Groups
JRR Tolkein: 80th anniversary of The Hobbit
Kinky Boots The Musical
300th anniversary of Handel’s Water Music
Diana: Her Fashion Story Exhibition
AGTO Sandringham Fam Trip
AGTO’s 25th Anniversary Showcase
200th anniversary of Jane Austen’s death
English Heritage & AGTO at World Travel Market
Hull City of Culture 2017
Benefits of Membership
- Discounts, special arrangements and direct contacts for AGTO Members, with our Intermediate and Associate Members, all of whom are suppliers to the Travel Trade, and to you as a Group Organiser.
- Exclusive access to a members only Liability Insurance Scheme specifically catering to the needs of Group Travel Organisers.
- Keep abreast of the legal implications and obligations of being a Group Organiser, with access to free legal assistance and advice.
- Keep up to date through the AGTO website and national and branch newsletters, with news of forthcoming events, special offers from our Associate and Intermediate Members, together with GTO Members reports of their own trips.
- Networking and keeping in touch with other organisers both through your local branch and nationally, enables you to exchange ideas, share trips and fill those last few places.
- The Showcase and AGM Weekends are now recognised events in the group travel calendar. Plan your group's programme at our Associate Members trade show and through familiarisation visits over the weekends. In addition there are breakout sessions and specialist seminars where a panel of experts can assist with your issues.
- A free comprehensive Handbook providing details of all Associate and Intermediate Members with contact information and special offers only available to Group Travel Organisers.
- Associate and Intermediate members also receive a comprehensive spreadsheet database of all GTO members, segmented into geographical regions, areas of special interest and much more.